Monday, April 19, 2010

My Twisted Love

I used to worship Marguerite. Then I heard what she did to the Marquis De St Cyr! Oh, how horrible. I have pledged my allegiance to the King , and then my wife goes and gets the Marquis's head chopped off! She told me that’s not really what happened and so I waited for an explanation, but it never came. My love grew dormant. And back then when I looked at her I just saw another person, by the name of my wife.
Then, one night Margot tried to get me to love her again. I held strong, only because of my pride, but she woke me up. After that, I kissed each place where her delicate feet had stepped on the stone steps. It was a horrible yet wonderful feeling. Then I got the urgent message to go save de Tourney and Armand, so I had to leave. I left a note for Margot but she caught me just before I could leave. It was hard to say good bye face to face but I had to. I never knew that she would follow me to the Chat Gris, much less to my hiding spot! She almost ruined my plans. But I, the Scarlett Pimpernel, always have a back up plan (Even though it involved being beaten)! When I saw that my poor Marguerites feet where horribly worn down, my love brought me strength and I carried her home. When we got home and got our well deserved rest, I devised a great banquet for our return and we have been happily in love ever since.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngznYfEyEH8

3 comments:

  1. Well for one thing I am happy for what she did to him. Now I have blackmailed your wife and she is forced to help me out to capture you. Muhahahahahahahahaha.

    I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF SIR PERCY. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chauvelin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry Percy. I should have told you about something this serious. I wish I would never had opened my mouth about Marquis De St Cyr around those girls. If they wre truly my friend they wouldn't have said anything about it. I never wanted the Marquis De St Cyr to be sent to the gullotine. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

    ReplyDelete