Monday, April 19, 2010
Dear Sir Percy...
Dear Sir Percy,
I have been having problems with April Fool's Day. All of my friends are getting ready to pull huge pranks on each other, and I don’t have any pranks to pull. I was going to pull a prank and put a bucket of chocolate above one of my friend’s doors so when he opened it, he would be covered in chocolate. Then while I was walking through my own door, a bucket of guacamole fell and I got soaked. I need more ideas. Can you help?
Sincerely,
Guacamole
Dear Guacamole,
I am a great trickster. I tricked Chauvelin into sniffing pepper because he thought it was snuff. I can certainly help you. First you ask your friends out to dinner. Then you put a hole in a table and then a hole in a bowl. Fill the bowl with salad and hire someone to go under the table. When your friends arrive, tell them to help them selves to salad. When they are scooping the salads have the person under the table stick there hand out and scream. You will really scare them. Hope this helps.
Sincerely,
SP
Dear Sir Percy,
I need help finding out what to wear on Halloween. All of my friends are pirates, dinos and, scary monsters. I want to outdo everyone else. I have heard you are a great disguiser. Do you think you can help me? Hope you can.
Sincerely,
Costumeless
Dear Costumeless,
You have heard correctly. I am one of the best disguisers in the world! Pretty impressive, huh? So your friends’ costumes are so lame. My grandma could make a better disguise. My last disguise was me dressed up as a Jew. Chauvelin didn’t know who I was. I think you should be a witch. You can put green paint on your face, die your hair black, and wear a hat and black dress. Wear black lipstick and paint your nails black. Also, buy an old broom. They are so cool!! Hope this helps.
Sincerely,
SP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment